We’re delighted to inform you that a direct Airbnb API integration is now available to all users.
Our Airbnb channel manager connection is two-way, this means that we will synchronize property info, rates, and availability in real-time. For new properties already advertised, we are able to import properties and map the bookings. This is in addition to our current API connection with VRBO.
Please contact [email protected] to switch over to our 365Villas direct API.
The benefits of the 365Villas direct Integration with Airbnb are:
• A direct approach to support and solving issues with Airbnb connections
• Full control on adjusting reservations directly in 365Villas.
• Improved management of taxes (As Airbnb pays taxes in some states)
• Future advances in automated communications via Airbnb chat (Coming Soon)
• New properties on Airbnb can be imported and all future bookings mapped
• Airbnb discount rules can be added directly in 365Villas.
The change is a very smooth process and requires very little time. If you currently using Airbnb API (via Rentals United), In the channel manager section you will find Airbnb under the tab other channels. Once you move to our API Integration then you will manage Airbnb in the Airbnb tab. Do not hesitate to contact us for more explanation on the process.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact your dedicated account manager or [email protected] and we’ll be delighted to assist.